Staff and customers vote with their feet. What does your business stand for?
Leading local food & drink brands are responding to issues such as retaining staff, rising costs and staying true to values in times of change. We invite founders to discuss the choices and challenges that have shaped their brands. What they’ve learned and what good business means to them. Join the discussion and tell us what’s important to you.
With help from: Federation of Small Business || B24/7 Better Business || Barbi || West of England Combined Authority || DiversilyThis event is open to anyone interested in what ‘good’ or ‘purpose ‘ business looks like in practice.
- Dominic Borel. Co-owner, Bianchi Group. (Home of Pasta Loco, Pasta Ripiena, Bianchis Restaurant & Pizza Bianchi.)
- Anna Herbert. Marketing Director, Hobbs House Bakery.
- Paul Castle. Founder, Flourish Foodhall & Kitchen.
> Brewery roundtable <
- Sam Burrrows. MD, Bristol Beer Factory.
- Maria Knowles. Co-owner, New Bristol Brewery.
- ( & one other tbc. )
- 4.30pm arrive
- 5.00pm speakers
- 5.30pm discussion & networking
- 6.00pm speakers
- 6.30pm closing comment & networking
- 7.00pm close / move to main bar
Who’s behind this?
Purpose in Practice highlights companies who demonstrate what good business means. Our events create conversations with business owners about what’s important, how to act and what they need. Our mini site features case studies. It is run by Assembly, who work with startups and teams to build businesses they believe in. We support organisations to find new areas of growth and put good ideas into practice.